bridge comb and supers (sticky situation)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:facts:
picture.php

Last edited:
Wow
That middle hive at 45 degree reminds me of those balancing stones artists you see at the beach.
How can you get that hive to remain balanced on it's edge like that!!!!

I think because he's taking a leaf out of your book JBG .. Can't admit when what he is saying is b...ll..x ...

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

And it's important as he apparently leading a load of completely naiive newbies on another forum

ok just to keep jenkins happy, I apologize for whatever I have done wrong on this forum and life itself, my brain was not in gear with the degrees, I knew what I meant,lol,

ok just to keep jenkins happy, I apologize for whatever I have done wrong on this forum and life itself, my brain was not in gear with the degrees, I knew what I meant,lol,
I can't believe anyone actually thought you really meant 45degrees as obviously the footprint wouldn't match. We all knew you meant 90 but maybe there is some complete novice out there who may have tried it - bit like when you set the hive box down on the upturned roof at an angle to prevent bee Squishage.
Brought a smile to my face imagining it though. ;)

Back