Bees in the roof

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorn

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
It varies.
I've new glass going in my windows today. The lads putting in in have disturbed a colony of honey bees in the eaves that I didn't know was there. Fortunately the bees are not aggressive.
When the weather warms up I'll need to get my ladder out and send the (comparatively) young and definitely much fitter bee buddy up to see how accessible the colony is.

I've new glass going in my windows today. The lads putting in in have disturbed a colony of honey bees in the eaves that I didn't know was there. Fortunately the bees are not aggressive.
When the weather warms up I'll need to get my ladder out and send the (comparatively) young and definitely much fitter bee buddy up to see how accessible the colony is.
Nightmare! Good luck.

don't you have any orphanages locally that could loan you a couple of boys for the day?

Back