Beecraft

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchy

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Lost count and can't keep up
Is it me or is it very unpleasant to read in the electronic format?
Some good articles but reading experience ruined by having to scroll down and across. Certainly wouldn't bother looking at the ads

:iagree: Not a good choice of digital format.

Some good articles but reading experience ruined by having to scroll down and across. Certainly wouldn't bother looking at the ads
What's it like if you alter your screen resolution?

I had a subscription given as a Christmas present and I get a mag monthly. Should I be getting an electronic copy too?

Have you tried using the tool bar [magnify icon] there are two, one fits image to width of screen, useful were you max the image to your screen and resolution easily without side scroll

the other alter image size.

picture.php

the + and - keys adjacent to the top row of number keys also provide a shortcut.

the minus key on the keypad also works but strangely the + does not... on my keyboard anyways.

[using win 7]

What are you trying to read it on?

Then go to the "View" button on the toolbar and scroll down to "Zoom" and stick in a number that suits you. If you don't like it first time, try it again, and again until you get what you want on the screen. Of course, a larger monitor might also be useful?

Thanks folks, just cant beat a proper paper magazine

Back