Your White House wedding invitation

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norton

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Hello,
Last week we had Chelsea's wedding and next month we have Daniella's. So here is your wedding invitation. It is in Greek and the details are as follows:

Prokopis and Daniella.
5th September 2010
The White House,
Ormidheia,
Cyprus.

Wedding ceremony starts at 1600 and is followed by a big reception where you can eat and drink as much as you like.

We would be honoured if you can attend.
Best regards
Norton.:cheers2:

Would love to be there- but boat cannot do long runs without refuel...
Every happiness to the bride and groom - enjoy your day:party:

Sorry but my plane is off the road!!!!! Could get a bike?

Roger!! What an expensive way to provide an excuse for your beautiful sisters in law to parade in all their finery ??.

Seriously I hope all goes well, and the blushing bride keeps you all waiting at the church as tradition demands :auto:

John Wilkinson

AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Hello,
Last week we had Chelsea's wedding and next month we have Daniella's. So here is your wedding invitation. It is in Greek and the details are as follows:

Prokopis and Daniella.
5th September 2010
The White House,
Ormidheia,
Cyprus.

Wedding ceremony starts at 1600 and is followed by a big reception where you can eat and drink as much as you like.

We would be honoured if you can attend.
Best regards
Norton.:cheers2:

How sweet of you Norton :) If I could afford to get there it would be a honour. Hope the day goes well, and the happy couple have a long and happy life together :D

Now...how many bees would it take to A) Lift me and B)Fly accross...avoiding planes...mmmm thanks for the offer, but I don't think I have enough bees...Hope the day is wonderful and full of blessings x

How very kind. As luck would have it, I find myself heading in that direction as the only passenger in an old friend's private 747. If anyone else would like a lift, we could make a real beek party of it!

BEAUTIFUL :party:

Seems you managed without us- thank you for sharing those lovely pics.

Nice pics,I love the dresses.
I see a very proud father in the pics..

Very nice Roger !!
( Didn't see any witches :biggrinjester::biggrinjester:)
Lovely couple.
Guaranteed weather , but was blowing some , I thought the beautiful shot of the bride was contrived until I saw the next where the grooms' coat was being plucked from his back :)
Congratulations to your son , I wish them health, wealth and prosperity for the future.

John Wilkinson

Looks like an absolutely beautiful day - may they be as happy as they are beautiful!

It looks as though you had a truly splendid occasion - and memories to treasure for a very long time!

Nice pics,I love the dresses.
I see a very proud father in the pics..

I think the dress would suit you admin ;) lol

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

I agree, a beautiful bride, and a lovely family. I'm glad the day went well. I wish them all the luck in the future. Lovely picture, thank you for sharing with us :)

Lovely pictures!!!

Everyone so proud and happy and beautiful

I can't believe I didn't see them before!!! must have been scared when i saw White House and thought it was heavy politics

Back