• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yorkshire Honey Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almorley

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Preferably from the York/Harrogate/Leeds area.

My own honey harvest has been fairly poor this year and will struggle to fulfill my commitments. If anyone has a few surplus buckets, I would be interested in buying them.

Thanks.

My own honey harvest has been fairly poor this year and will struggle to fulfill my commitments. If anyone has a few surplus buckets, I would be interested in buying them.

Thanks.

PM sent

In a normal, that is a non-covid year, when I go visiting family and friends I also purchase a couple of jars of local honey from wherever I happen to be. Last year I had a memorable visit to Somerset and was able to indulge myself to some delicious sweetness. This year has been a “standstill” so no opportunity to sample other local delights.
What I am looking for is someone willing to put say 5 X 340grm jars of their best local honey in box (keeping it below 2kg for small parcel postage by Royal MailSigned For 2nd class) and post it to me. Thank you.
We can sort the details via PM, or is that now called a “conversation”.

Thanks.
In much the same boat, I've run out of honey, and I have outlets which will buy from somewhere else when they run out of mine. :(
Will you use your own label if and when you buy from someone local.

@Murox ..sorry I can't help you my friend, otherwise I would of sent you some.

In much the same boat, I've run out of honey, and I have outlets which will buy from somewhere else when they run out of mine. :(

No worries, thank you. Another stalwart responded and even now the royal mail is doing its best to ease my sweet desires.:)

And there was me waiting for the posty to deliver a jar. :(

Latest posts

Back