Yorkshire Beehives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cricketfool

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was wondering if anyone had bought hives from Paul at Yorkshire Beehives and if they are happy with their purchases.

C*onwy BKA has just bought six Nationals and 2 x WBC's, all in cedar, from Yorkshire Beehives. Very good quality, good prices and very good to deal with. Well recommended.
Peter McFadden
Secretary, C*onwy BKA.

Paul made me a TBH which he adapted to my spec with a built in a viewing window and other tweaks, all in cedar. Top quality work at a great price, he is a great guy who used to produce all custom furniture so quality is not a issue. I could not reccomend him highly enough

I have had just two cedar supers delivered in the last few days. I am very pleased. the product looks great (I had them ready made) and the wood looks and smells the business. Packaging was excellent. Speed was excellent despite the smallest hitch - but he was in touch with me before I realised there was a day's delay.
So I think I shall be happy to return to him.
Tricia

I should have added that the supers I bought show a quality of precision and finish which is a pleasure to look at. Makes me think I should never try to use flat pack ever again. The smoothness and 'squareness'of the joints and faces is great. The side bars of the supers are wonderfully flush with the sides so I assume no ingress of water or anything is possible there - whereas the ones I made despite my best efforts - well, not worth speaking about. I am not that bad, (builder's daughter and I did do woodwork at school) but there is no comparison between mine and those of Yorkshire Hives. It sounds as though I have either been bribed or am a close relative - no, just a delighted customer.
Tricia

I bought 1 cedar omf nuc box and 1 ply nuc very pleased with price and quality and 2 hours of advice when i picked them up /// a very helpful man would deffinatly buy againe

In my village...I stopped making that assumption a long time ago ...

The web site only shows Nationals not WBCs...ate they available?

Sam

I should have added that the hives bought by C*nwy BKA were supplied already made-up ready for use. We collected them from York, because the carriage on such a bulky order was prohibitive.

Latest posts

Back