Xmas pressie

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was up in the loft last night getting the Christmas decorations down and I came across an unopened present from last year addressed to the kids.

...I guess I shouldn't have got them a puppy

As the South Koreans say, "A dog is not just for Christmas; Sunday dinners too". :cheers2:

Enjoyed horse steaks in Belgium. A good one was a good one and a bad one was full of tubes like liver. Sweeter than beef. That was a long time ago though. I tried horse meat in the UK and it just wasn't the same.

Had it been camel Pete, you could have asked that inimitable question; one lump or two! :)

Hombre;35238 said:
Enjoyed horse steaks in Belgium. A good one was a good one and a bad one was full of tubes like liver. Sweeter than beef. That was a long time ago though. I tried horse meat in the UK and it just wasn't the same.

Had it been camel Pete, you could have asked that inimitable question; one lump or two! :)

i had Roo Stew in Sydney, A$8 delicious..and before you say it, it did not jump out of the bowl

Latest posts

Back