Wymondham nr Norwich

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingleb

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi

My first post!!!

Is there anyone in the above area that wouldn't mind a complete beginner visiting and finding out exactly what is involved in bee keeping? I have read a couple of books and hopefully booked into a course at Easton next year but I feel I need to SEE what is involved.

Thanks

J

hi j,
welcome to the forum, i cant help you but i wanted to say hi and welcome. it seems you are going about it correctly.

TB aka chris

hi am new on line jus wonderd if u where the same tony I know from them ways that keeps bees pls letr me no

Thank you for letting me know.

I'm sure you were already aware .... it wasn't for your benefit ...

But ... there is no current category in the Guinness Book of World Records for the Longest Forum Thread although there are a few google threads that exceed Tonyblokes they are not 'discussion' threads.

So ... the longest comparable thread that I could find was this one ...

http://forums.filefront.com/spam-forum/143538-longest-thread-ever-12049.html

Which is shorter than 'What did you do in the Apiary today' - it's been going since 2004 but some of the posts are not really 'discussion'.

The fact that WDYDITAT is all 'human' posts ... no spam .. is still live and operational and is a true discussion thread ... could well give it a claim to fame ! Mind you - whether the forum needs this attention is a bit debateable ...

Hi

My first post!!!

Is there anyone in the above area that wouldn't mind a complete beginner visiting and finding out exactly what is involved in bee keeping? I have read a couple of books and hopefully booked into a course at Easton next year but I feel I need to SEE what is involved.

Thanks

J

If you don't mind a 30 minute drive.. We can take you in a hive or two....

If you don't mind a 30 minute drive.. We can take you in a hive or two....

You may not get an answer, Jed, the last time the poster visited the forum was 5th of April 2010.

Latest posts

Back