Wrong bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
50+
Was showing my 6 year old niece around my plot of land and she noticed my hives and asked about them . I told her all that I thought she would understand including that they hadn't produced any honey yet this year but had made a couple of new hives. When we got back home she promptly told my sister that
"I had the wrong bees as they dont make honey, just more bees and eat lots and lots of sugar" Classic:angelsad2:

Was showing my 6 year old niece around my plot of land and she noticed my hives and asked about them . I told her all that I thought she would understand including that they hadn't produced any honey yet this year but had made a couple of new hives. When we got back home she promptly told my sister that
"I had the wrong bees as they dont make honey, just more bees and eat lots and lots of sugar" Classic:angelsad2:

Think I have some of those bees much to my father in laws disgust. Made increase last year so they better make honey this year. Or else there may be a fire sale...ha ha

Latest posts

Back