• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

would like to reserve two nucs for 2013

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrpastry

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Hi i would like to obtain two nucs of bees for spring 2013, would any body be able to reserve two nucs for me, i live in Walsall so pick up would be ok look forward to hear from any body who would have some nucs ready with good tempered bees i would appreciate if you could let me know how much they would be bye private message bee-smillie

are you a member of south staff's BKA?

if not I suggest you join and ask around, there are two or three members who have nuc's available :)

emigrating

I am emigrating and looking for a good home for my bees in the next few months.

I have 1 full hive, 1 nuc which I moved into a hive this year and two nucs. You can buy the hive as well as the frames if you wish.

would you like to make me an offer?

I can also sell you my honey spinner if you want and a few other bits of kit which won't be much use to me in hong kong!

I am emigrating and looking for a good home for my bees in the next few months.

I have 1 full hive, 1 nuc which I moved into a hive this year and two nucs. You can buy the hive as well as the frames if you wish.

would you like to make me an offer?

I can also sell you my honey spinner if you want and a few other bits of kit which won't be much use to me in hong kong!

Pm sent

Latest posts

Back