Worth having a "First year of Beekeeping thread"?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnkemp

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
As I'm beginning my first year as a beekeeper would it be useful to the forum to have a short section not as a discussion but as a newcomer stating whet they are getting up to every week so those browsing looking to join can get a real story. There is a HUGE amount of experience on here with lots of folks having dozens of hives and decades of experience but maybe a fresh look would be useful?

Just a thought. I'll probably blog about it on my own site anyway mostly for my own amusement.

You can do a blog on here. Just my own first thoughts about a thread just for reports, can you imagine nobody posting to advise?
Imagine you just made a big mistake, people are bound to let you know.

Try my blog on this site which is aimed at second year beekeepers. If you get the BBKA may then it is in there too!
E

As I'm beginning my first year as a beekeeper would it be useful to the forum to have a short section not as a discussion but as a newcomer stating whet they are getting up to every week so those browsing looking to join can get a real story. There is a HUGE amount of experience on here with lots of folks having dozens of hives and decades of experience but maybe a fresh look would be useful?

Just a thought. I'll probably blog about it on my own site anyway mostly for my own amusement.

Just blog here.

However be aware that what somebody is doing at a particular moment in, say, Cornwall, would not be appropriate for somebody in Scotland.

Latest posts

Back