Who Sent What?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcrazy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
nil bees given away all colonies
I have received one CD box containing one queen (I think thats Sixfooter)
Queen in a yellow queen cage (Not sure who sent that Buzz lightyear is that from u?)
Jiffy bag of bees and queen (cant find the post that mentions the bees for testing for Nosema)

Sorry members please let me have your posting name and ill get back to you.

Thank you all very much

I've just seen your new tag 'forum microscopist' Great title, just one issue ......

Given the role the logo is clearly far too big, suggest it is reduced x400 to ensure in keeping. Will you post some of the output? would be great to see. R

:Angel_anim:

Hi,

I sent you jiffy bag which contained white box with bees and also inside the box was a brown box with green queen. Brown box had 'HM' written on it.

:D

Thanks guys for reminding me.

Mr Truman do you mind if I post your results for everyone to see regarding the Nosema test I carried out? If I remember correctly I think you menntioned that the bees were from a dead colony anyway.

The queen with the green spot had been dead a few days as her internal organs were all black anf of no use unfortunatly, the other queens were Ok but only just you'll see by the photos.
But on saying this I would like to thank you all very much for sending me the queens and bees. THANK YOU.

sorry about the photo's I needed to change camera, also I managed to find the spermtheca but dropped the bloody slide on the carpet so now I have a spermatheca in the carpet somewhere. For a while the air turned blue.

Hey buzz your queen was still quite fresh as she is now steeping in IPA (Iso-propane alcohol) and hopefully I will disect her to morrow some time.

Just revamping the kitchen, what a mess.
I'll have to post on the next post number as I do not have access to the photos for downloading.

Last edited:
Hi Tim,
Soory for the delay. On the slides you will notice what look like rice grains , well they are the Nosema spores.

Mr.Truman here are my findings and the infestation was a high level .

Latest posts

Back