Where to go to source...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SONY007

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
official retail sales figures for honey in the UK on an annual basis. I am interested in the figures from national producers as well as figures including imports from EU and non-EU by quantity and cost.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

I can only suggest you approach the big companies although much of their honey is from abroad, there is no way to give you an answer from the type of beekeepers you will find on this forum!
E

I can only suggest you approach the big companies although much of their honey is from abroad, there is no way to give you an answer from the type of beekeepers you will find on this forum!
E

I've managed to find some useful data online but need a more comprehensive resource:facts:

I've managed to find some useful data online but need a more comprehensive resource
There are some broad industry estimates in the published figures. I doubt that any single source has comprehensive detailed data. Precise quantities and prices are commercially sensitive; even within a company production know the quantity but not the cost, the accountants know the cost but not the quantity.

Latest posts

Back