• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where to buy beeswax sheets?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought from KBS for many years and the quality is just far better than the Th****s stuff.

PH

I think Kemble's is the best too. He wins the popularity contest then.

I got foundation last year from Hivemaker and it was great stuff. In comparison with the stuff thornes supplied this year anyway.

Hi, just wondered if any of you guys had brought products from Fragile Planet and what you thought of the standard there.Its the nearest supplier to me in Shropshire.

Give Peter at KBS a phone call. His foundation is excellent. Thicker, better sized and more fragrant than any other i've bought. And his pre waxed wick makes much better rolled candles.
01424 870 737

I have contacted Peter.
Very nice guy.
Sending some free samples.
shame he only takes cheque.

He never did send me the free samples.
Anyone know any other UK coloured wax supplyer?

Not having too much luck apparently Mosquito. It must be that Mosquitos just don't buzz like the bees.

If at first, you don't succeed, call again. With every best intention in the world, people are very busy and things can get overlooked when bee keepers are chasing swarms, and more than occasionally bumbles care of Joe Public, and bee supply businesses are likely to be on the back foot arranging to supply this year's very healthy demand.

When you are selling candles, I really must give you a ring to enquire about free samples. Do you think I might not be at the top of your list? Ha ha, someone has to be cynical for the sake of the humour. :grouphug::cheers2:

Dale,
I had a couple of bits of foundation that seemed oversized, but when I checked them again carefully with my Stanley knife, it seems that everything, frame and foundation, was just perfect.

Last edited:
I have had foundation sheets smaller and to push the size of the frame in to make them fit.

Maybe try park beekeeping in blackheath? They take cards too.

Back