Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dani, I have only shared information which was offered in good faith, based on science and experience.
I am not guided by "opinion", but by observable, repeatable, and verifiable science.
Watch it UB !
Big Brethren are ganging up on you 😜😜😜

understanding_bees said:
Dani, I have only shared information which was offered in good faith, based on science and experience.
I am not guided by "opinion", but by observable, repeatable, and verifiable science.

I hope your middle name is not Boris Johnson and you do not treat bees like Boris does humans.. The science is "observable, repeatable, and verifiable" and we are the guinea pigs...

Sorry far toooooooo political

I do like Freud, I really do 😁
:icon_204-2:

I am actually surprised how few spelling gaffs I have been picked up on. Dyslexia and late night posting when I have been woken by my little ones is a bad combo.

At one place I worked a co-worker kept a list of my most entertaining mistakes. On another occasion a group of coworkers thought it would be amusing to copy my spelling mistakes when emailing me. It was entertaining, but unfortunality quickly started to corrupt my spelling even more.

I am glad to have amused you so much. :)

(ps, no offense taken)

I am actually surprised how few spelling gaffs I have been picked up on. Dyslexia and late night posting when I have been woken by my little ones is a bad combo.

At one place I worked a co-worker kept a list of my most entertaining mistakes. On another occasion a group of coworkers thought it would be amusing to copy my spelling mistakes when emailing me. It was entertaining, but unfortunality quickly started to corrupt my spelling even more.

(ps, no offense taken)
You are doing great bobba. Most of my social intercourse is with my bees and you have just reminded me why! Apologies on behalf of the forum.

understanding_bees said:

I hope your middle name is not Boris Johnson and you do not treat bees like Boris does humans.. The science is "observable, repeatable, and verifiable" and we are the guinea pigs...

Sorry far toooooooo political
Maybe, Perhaps,
although I can think of two megalomaniacs with narcissistic personality disorders - you know the sort - obsessive desire for power, inflated sense of own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, a lack of empathy for others.

I am actually surprised how few spelling gaffs I have been picked up on.
We all make them, it's always better I find that people make light of them rather than tut tut and correct one (bit like the grammar nazis) Sometimes what my brain tells my fingers to type and what ends up on the screen are totally different, I seem to spend most of my life quickly rushing in to edit posts whilst hoping nobody notices. Luckily I manage to catch the worse ones which resemble nothing more than a random selection of letters before I actually punch send. :)

You are doing great bobba. Most of my social intercourse is with my bees and you have just reminded me why! Apologies on behalf of the forum.

No need to apologize. Sometimes I read things I wrote a while back and laugh at my own mistakes.

We all make them, it's always better I find that people make light of them rather than tut tut and correct one

Could not agree more.

I mention my Dyslexia purely to explain why I make so many spelling errors, I am sure there will be many more.

So please don't hesitate to re post again if I make more amusing gaffs.

(ps, no offense taken)
Spell checker doesn't help. My secretaries have often been amused. Worst example was when, into a patient's notes, I entered 'Has a fatty lover'. (should have been liver).
BIAB

Latest posts

Back