• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where can I get a skep?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just bought a 45cm from the uk's most popular auction site... looks like it comes from a beekeeping equipment site with an unimaginative url...

will post up pictures etc. of it in detail when it arrives!

I've just bought a 45cm from the uk's most popular auction site... looks like it comes from a beekeeping equipment site with an unimaginative url...
How sad it is that forum members feel unable to mention anything that might be helpful to others.

R2

How sad it is that forum members feel unable to mention anything that might be helpful to others.

R2

Rather R2

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience, if one is to learn.
A process cannot be understood by stopping it, those wanting to Understand this Rhythm must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear what is going on all around us.

My Grandfather used to say, Help those who want to help themselves, because not doing so really shows ones own insecurities.

Respect where it's due not worthy

Last edited:
Some good stuff in that pipe of yours ;)

It helps if you start from an early age, seriously though, All rules are there to be steered around without hurting the ego or hurting ones pocket of self pelf.

The contents of that pipe were stoked into it by a much better man than myself, non other than Tom Crean the unsung yet silent Irish hero with his trusted husky pups, such loyalty where it matters don't you think.

The wisdom was taken straight from the movie, Dune by Frank Herbert, yet so fitting for today's multitude of god like complexities born of an institutionalised innings and mind, sadly not for the whole nor Gaia.

But thanks either way ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back