What's the dumbest question you've ever been asked?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the dumbest question YOU ever asked???

Maybe the same as your trying to find out when you first started......

How do they turn that comb into honey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well of course no questions is a silly question:Angel_anim: but in the spirit of the OP...

'Does the queen have that pink spot naturally?'

I don’t think B+ means what’s the dumbest question from a novice beek but from people generally

I think there's a lesson in every one of these "dumb" questions. They're only dumb to us because we've learned a bit about bees and beekeeping. For those untouched by this affliction, bees are a complete mystery.

Mine isnt a question but a comment made by my neighbour (whose a wee bit arrogant which made it even funnier) when learning i had two hives and recently caught a small swarm, he said " im surprised your garden has enough flowers to support two hives ".:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

How to make 1:2 sugar syrup?

How to make hot water?

Boiling water is dangerous. Don't do it!

:offtopic:

off on a slight tangent, as its more what was said rather than a question being asked.

This was something I saw on a very well known youtube beekeepers video.

when carrying out a cut out and looking at the bees he said 'these are Italians' then he got stung and changed his mind 'nope, Russians' he said. :confused:

then this is the best bit! he tasted the Honey and declared that based on the flavour that they were definitely Russians :icon_204-2:

Standing over an open hive, with pictures in frames, in a crowded exhibition hall the person I was speaking to peered into the hive and said 'So what are the bees doing now, are they sleeping?'
He was definitely serious.

How many bees do you have is a frequent question at market.

Mine isnt a question but a comment made by my neighbour (whose a wee bit arrogant which made it even funnier) when learning i had two hives and recently caught a small swarm, he said " im surprised your garden has enough flowers to support two hives ".:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Lol :icon_204-2:

Latest posts

Back