What's flowering as forage in your area

• Thread starter Curly green fingers
  • Start date
Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our crocuses have been out for a while. I planted some later ones but they all have come up at once. Being trashed by the rain as is the Hazel. Just hope it stops raining by the time the willow is out.

Our crocuses have been out for a while. I planted some later ones but they all have come up at once. Being trashed by the rain as is the Hazel. Just hope it stops raining by the time the willow is out.
Sad isn't it? Flattened by all the rain, they were looking good early on as well :(

The same happened last year with our early crocus, the rain and wind here are not forgiving.

That is a lovely looking patch Dani.

I have seen celandine and some early primroses this week in south facing sites and the snowdrops and winter flowering honeysuckle are still flowering well.

The sun is shining at last. First day the bees have been out in any numbers for months. Foraging on the Witch Hazel.

IMG_20210222_122845157.jpg

Primrose and snowdrops busy in the sun today... Daphne and Mahonia still going strong and the hellebores are out... bees very busy today
in the sub tropical greatgreygreenslimeytamarrivervalleyallsetaboutwithtorybrixiteersallcomplainingaboutthetimeitistakingtheirUPSdeliveryoffreshsausageandsaurcrauttocomefromgermany! :smilielol5:

Latest posts

Back