what would you pay ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honest answer,nothing. been dealing with them now for around 17 years,and resistant one's for around 7 years,plus there is really good research on the net for nothing,from experts around the world,that are light years ahead of us in this country.

Last edited:
Pete try again with a couple of different topics for video's and see what replies you get.

Pete, are you jumping on the 'bee keeping bandwagon to make a quick buck'....lol

Go for it !!

Jez

Ps £1.99, nobody worries about spending that amount

If you are just into making money from bees the most lucrative market is to forget about honey or videos and just sell nucs.
I am interested in bee improvement and getting some honey but the market for nucs at the moment seems to have no end. I have sold half a dozen 5 frame nucs this year (£60) and I'm sure I could find a market for 10 times that number were I interested.

Quite agree,selling nuc's is the most lucrative,importing queens is the fastest way,no messing around.

Last edited:
Quite agree,selling nuc's is the most lucrative,importing queens is the fastest way,no messing around.

Its a bit like "shake and bake"!

Shake a few bees in, pop in a queen, bobs your uncle and fannies your aunt! £150 please.

HM sign me up for some of your queens for 2010

Back to HP orginal question. Sorry Pete I would not pay my good money to see your face on DVD. I might even pay you to keep it off it!

Jim:cheers2::grouphug::boxing_smiley:

If you want to make real money in Beekeeping then sell me hive tools,I have gone and lost another one tonight,Its getting beyond funny,I swear there is a bunch of lepricons around my hives that take them for a laugh.

If you want to make real money in Beekeeping then sell me hive tools,I have gone and lost another one tonight,Its getting beyond funny,I swear there is a bunch of lepricons around my hives that take them for a laugh.

You should do what I do, have a bit of string through both sleeves and tie one on each end!:)

Mike.

Did you used to have your gloves like that when you were little :)

admin
My queen rearing colleague suffered the same problem, he attached a small carbiner to a loop on his b/suit attached that to a phone flexy lead and a key ring loop through the other that way even if dropped it followed him around

Last edited:
metal-detecting.jpg
I know its around here somewhere :)

Latest posts

Back