What temp did you get today?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Managed a balmy 6.7c here today,what was your highest of the day?

7.7'C @15:08 Windchill -1.8'C

Currently 2'C and falling at 1'C/hr

Last edited:
6c on Exmoor,and the hills rising to 1,700ft in the distance covered in snow.

Would you believe this?

2.5C in Coalville at 11am.

5C here at 10am and down to 3C at 1pm.

Spring?

PH

Last edited:
+5C in south Finland. Tomorrow +10C

On my cottage district time is now 00:16 and temp is +7C. In Helsinki it is +5C.

DON'T SEND YOUR WEATHER HERE ............please

Last edited:
Heatwave for you then Finman..
Are your bees flying much?

5C here today. Lightning here now and the gound white with hail.

Thats good Darren,it shows the high pressure is starting to push the cold weather away.

Praise the Lord for that. Come on Devon, push!

Fog then rain and hail, sunny spells pm max 12C - all we need is a plague of frogs to complete spring's April fool.

Here is 1st April forcast:-

APRIL 2010 – Essential Summary forecast:
Continuing delayed Spring.
Wet, cold & cloudy with floods, hail sleet
& snow at times in parts for first 3 weeks.
Last week - Spring at last! Mostly dry
warm and fine.

and its not an April Fools joke its Weather action Action free forecast, and they predicted the recent snow to the day 45 days ahead in their pay to veiw forecast

Last edited:
well found 2 toads mating in the warehouse today, 3 eggs in a robin's nest that has taken up residence there......

....8.5 c today, wind chill took it to 3 c and hail and rain showers. . . not like last year and it feels like global warming is a joke, at least at the moment.

I just hope that the 'Action free forecast' is wrong for April....

...and also heard the weather at Weymouth is F6-7 tomorrow which puts paid to the sea fishing trip I was going on, BUGG3R !!!

S

. not like last year and it feels like global warming is a joke, at least at the moment.

I just hope that the 'Action free forecast' is wrong for April....

S

looking at the full forecast, the south west looks very wet...at least in the first two weeks, so you'll need your wellys without your Bee suit

"The essential weather type developments APRIL 2010

APRIL 2010 in Britain and Ireland will be often dominated by cold wet, cloudy and windy cyclonic or northerly conditions in the first three weeks. Much finer warm mostly sunny weather takes over in the last week due to high pressure blocking.

Red Weather Warnings of extreme weather –details inside – timing to one day.

April 5-6th , 7-8th, 10/11th , 18-19th "

4'c. sleet/snow on and off again.

You get what you wished for fellahs. I'll bet that at the end of last year when the wish fairy came round, you all said, we want a marvelous summer for a change - and forgot all about the bloody spring. :)

Back