What sander to buy

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dewalt is worth the other jar of honey and I can't find it cheaper than £79.98 ...The detail sander is useful for getting in to corners and for the spindles you mentioned ... you could probably pick up a cheaper orbital sander and get a detail sander as well but the Dewalt one is so good.... save up and buy a detail one later ...

Dewalt or makita.... you're buying the best you can get which is always a good plan with tools. £10 above budget, as pargyle says, sell a jar or two of honey.

Worth every penny. Makita for me, but Dewalt are every bit the equal.

All my drills are makita I have one which I bought in 2004 which is still going with the original batterys, well one is fut the other is still good.
I'll probably get a makita orbital, I'm still looking maybe there will be some sales and I can get a combi set.

Milwaukee are probably the better option these days IMO.
Last year received a six pice battery combo kit as a replacement for my Dewalt tools for my birthday.
The Milwaukee are massively better, stronger & faster, the driver especially, having an impact feature.

I've since purchased the strimmer for use in apiaries which is a lot better than using a petrol version.

SGS engineering very often have cracking deals online, they also supply quite a bit of their own built air tools etc, which are extremely robust and competitively priced.

Latest posts

Back