• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What on earth

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, cutting edge nano technology as well; looks like plastic.

Already ordered 2000, offered 20 quid a unit too. Sold me because of the amount of injuries I get from my crownboards.

Wow, cutting edge nano technology as well; looks like plastic.

Looks like just paint to me.

Still you know what they say about a fool and their money.

Its a shame really because that wasted money could have been used usefully for bees....

I think they look dam good, well made, colourful, as described, fit for purpose intended and made in the UK. It could have been a disaster if they listed them as crown boards. I still prefer to stick a colour drawing pin in the BB to identify queen year

I think they look dam good, well made, colourful, as described, fit for purpose intended and made in the UK. It could have been a disaster if they listed them as crown boards. I still prefer to stick a colour drawing pin in the BB to identify queen year

It would be more colourful in the Apiary if we used roofs painted with the queen year colour code :cool:

Beekeepers should be colour coded according to their Queens year...and if an assortment of years they should wear a rainbow suit!!

I put a different blob on the queen each year. If she gets all five, I mount her on a pin and keep her in a glass display box in the drawing room.

Back