What goes around....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moggs

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
.... I had to chuckle. Out of curiosity, I looked way back to some of the very first postings here. A bit like watching the television as I was hardly surprised to see a 'seasonal' repeat of some very similar responses to some 'old chestnut' questions. In fact some of the responses had me double-checking to see whether I had reverted back to recent threads by mistake!

A good pointer for the newbies like myself - don't forget folks, there is an effective 'search' facility here and the information way back then is mostly very relevant for today.

PS - edit - eek! I've just clocked my sig...

Last edited:
.... I had to chuckle. Out of curiosity, I looked way back to some of the very first postings here. A bit like watching the television as I was hardly surprised to see a 'seasonal' repeat of some very similar responses to some 'old chestnut' questions. In fact some of the responses had me double-checking to see whether I had reverted back to recent threads by mistake!

A good pointer for the newbies like myself - don't forget folks, there is an effective 'search' facility here and the information way back then is mostly very relevant for today.

PS - edit - eek! I've just clocked my sig...

Shouldn't that be "eke", Moggs...

bee-smillie

Ahhh - I have clearly been shouting it wrongly after I have been stung. "Eke Eke" - that is why my noble assistant runs to me with bits of wood fashioned into a square instead of Piriton.

Latest posts

Back