What forums do you belong to?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have added to the OP that I'm not on Facebook, Whatsap, snapchat, Instagram or any other social media. Quite a relief really - I read that I might end up being unduly morbid and obsessed about my body image.....
There are some classic quotes to be had from some social media. Only this morning I spotted someone describing Starmer as -"a weapons-grade *****”
I only wish I'd thought of that first🤔

I hope you've had a good honey crop. We holidayed in Shetland in July and were told that there was a beekeeper in Lerwick, probably one of very few. The bees doubtless fed on the wonderful flower gardens we saw there.
My honey crop is looking like the best in memory and is still being bottled, I’m slow of the mark this year. The main beekeeper from Lerwick was here a few months ago making up nucs at a friends apiary. I gave them a hand and the queens were mated at another apiary before the nucs were taken to Shetland to diversify his blood line. According to him the number of beekeepers in Shetland is still in single figures.

Careful now, someone might start a thread asking who's a member of the Mile High Club. What is the 50 yard club?
A drone came down to recommend the Mile High Club to me. He said even his 50 yard club was super.
Drones collect on afternoons in special areas high in the air. Virgin queens join them to check out the talent.

Careful now, someone might start a thread asking who's a member of the Mile High Club. What is the 50 yard club?
Drones collect on afternoons in special areas high in the air. Virgin queens join them to check out the talent.

Amari? Angus Nicol is the longest beekeeper on Shetland and his bees work Lerwick though he lives a bit outside the town. Lovely guy and a great plantsman. *cough* I sent him his first bees by ferry.

I am on Yet Another Cycling Forum and a number of FB groups one of which I own.

PH

Amari? Angus Nicol is the longest beekeeper on Shetland and his bees work Lerwick though he lives a bit outside the town. Lovely guy and a great plantsman. *cough* I sent him his first bees by ferry.
I am on Yet Another Cycling Forum and a number of FB groups one of which I own.
PH

Thanks for that. Had I known on holiday I might have contacted him

Latest posts

Back