What forums do you belong to?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amari

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Yesterday, on another thread, Jules 59 told us that he's on SCUBA diving, cycling and Landrover forums. Maybe some of us have an even more bizarre combo? It would be good to know - and no need to be shy of owning up to your predilections - you're among friends here.....
As for me: this forum and no others.

Ditto - This forum is enough for me to cope with! ;)
I ventured on a few others, for some reason? I'm always drawn back to this one I don't know why you would of thought more than one hit is enough for someone to say by by

Three e- bike forums UK, Germany and a US one and of course this great wealth of knowledge.

Three car forums and this and the BBKA forum (moribund).

Yesterday, on another thread, Jules 59 told us that he's on SCUBA diving, cycling and Landrover forums. Maybe some of us have an even more bizarre combo? It would be good to know - and no need to be shy of owning up to your predilections - you're among friends here.....
As for me: this forum and no others.
:laughing-smiley-004 You're not the first to say/think that I'm a bit weird

Just a gardening forum in addition. To be honest l get better gardening advice from the Back to the Land/Smallholding section of this forum; avid beekeepers seem to be avid gardeners as well.

I should have added to the OP that I'm not on Facebook, Whatsap, snapchat, Instagram or any other social media. Quite a relief really - I read that I might end up being unduly morbid and obsessed about my body image.....

A drone came down to recommend the Mile High Club to me. He said even his 50 yard club was super.

I 'm decidedly a dinosaur. I do have access to both the english and scottish associations fora, but rarely use them, I find this forum is far more open and uptodate. I had never thought of WhatsApp being social media really, I do use it as a tool of communication to keep in touch with family and friends who do not live in the UK. As for the others I have no need for them, I find speaking with acquaintances or occasionally emailing them works very well for me.

<snip> ....I do use it as a tool of communication to keep in touch with family and friends who do not live in the UK. As for the others I have no need for them, ....<snip>

Did your rellies and friends in the UK pee you off or something? :)

I’m a member of the Scottish Beekeepers Association interactive forum but it’s gone very quiet so that’s why I joined here. I think lot of them are now on the Scottish Beekeepers Facebook group, but I’ve no intention of joining facebook so I’m missing out on their chat.

I’m a member of the Scottish Beekeepers Association interactive forum but it’s gone very quiet so that’s why I joined here. I think lot of them are now on the Scottish Beekeepers Facebook group, but I’ve no intention of joining facebook so I’m missing out on their chat.

I hope you've had a good honey crop. We holidayed in Shetland in July and were told that there was a beekeeper in Lerwick, probably one of very few. The bees doubtless fed on the wonderful flower gardens we saw there.

Attachments

• IMG_3102.jpeg
    IMG_3102.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back