what do they have in commom?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Tiger Woods, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Vernon Kay & Mark Owen ??

What have they all got in common ?

wives who should try harder

Who are they? (says he who can proudly stand in front of a whole rack of "sleb" magazines and not have the first clue who any of these dreadful nonentities are):biggrinjester:
If it's got anything to do with what's laughingly called "sport" or "soaps", I haven't a clue..........
(Gave up on films too, unless they've got Margaret Rutherford or Alastair Sim in, they're probably not worth watching...)

Hi

"I'm sure their wives find it funny"

I wonder why some of the wives turned a blind eye for so long$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I guess then frisbee that you have never told a man joke, or you have not managed to hold onto a man at some point, therefore losing a sense of humour along with him, just showed my wife this thread, and she straight away said quote "insecure man hater" thats how you are coming across, right and in this vien I must remember to stop telling Irish Jokes to my grandad him being Irish and all

Darren,you have got it wrong about Fris, i would say,she sure is not insecure in the slightest,and if you look back at some past posts you will see she has a very good sense of humour,and by reading them you will see she appears to be no man hater,maybe sheep or cattle after a long day though.

Bros,...is James mason not on your list?

I'm with you Frisbee, it's just NOT THAT FUNNY.

Cazza(Oops make that "insecure man hater!):smash:

Before you enter the "adult forum" it says this

Because not all Beekeepers are without a sense of humour. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED

Dont get offended if you enter

Darren;48259 said:
I guess then frisbee that you have never told a man joke, or you have not managed to hold onto a man at some point, therefore losing a sense of humour along with him, just showed my wife this thread, and she straight away said quote "insecure man hater" thats how you are coming across, right and in this vien I must remember to stop telling Irish Jokes to my grandad him being Irish and all

Scan the adult forum and you will find frisbee has a rare sense of humour :biggrinjester:.
When in the right mood ,she can beat you in a put down contest anytime :boxing_smiley:.

John Wilkinson

oh got it now we are only allowed humour approved by frisbee

Darren;48344 said:
oh got it now we are only allowed humour approved by frisbee
Er! seems your response required permission from wifey :lurk5::lurk5:.

John Wilkinson
Ps now who is taking themselves too seriously ? :nopity:

victor meldrew;48361 said:
Er! seems your response required permission from wifey :lurk5::lurk5:.

John Wilkinson
Ps now who is taking themselves too seriously ? :nopity:

err actually she asked what I was laughing at so I showed her..........
and like I said its obvious frisbee only allows her humour

Darren get a grip ! the hole you have dug is deep enough :smash:.

John Wilkinson

Adult forum is supposed to be for humour, not personal attack.

I'm sure your OH would find it a hilarious situation . . . by the grace of God.

I guess you had better delete my membership, have to say out of all the forums I participate in this IS by far the most unfriendly, it nowhere says anything about not posting marital jokes, pictures of rabbits are cruel and removed, and now a charity show post for an 11yr old boy is removed, after it being accussed as a front for hare coursing, strange that some of your members want farmers to allow them sites for hives, but we are not allowed to keep our fields pest free, yet beeks are their hives.Shame really but I cant see me bothering with bees as I also like the social side and it is very anti social here, but there you go, given me some ideas for my next article though.

Darren
============================================================
Darren you do seemed to of crossed swords with a few of our members.
It does seem a strange combination to me as far as hobbies go,poaching+beekeeping,not 2 things you would normaly say in the same sentence.

I am shocked you have accused our members of being anti social as I always thought that poaching was seen as being more anti social than beekeeping.

I dont believe the members here are unfriendly,they all seem to get along fine most of the time,maybe they only give short change to members who believe taking something that does not belong to them is an ok thing to do?

I am more than happy to delete your membership.

p.s Darren,grow up..
Admin.

Darren;48411 said:
Shame really but I cant see me bothering with bees as I also like the social side

That's quite a commitment to beekeeping :hat:

Darren;48411 said:
it nowhere says anything about not posting marital jokes,

I don't think (but please correct me if I'm wrong) that I objected to his "marital" joke.........just supplied a funnier and more accurate punch line :biggrinjester:

Thanks to all those who stuck up for me.........:grouphug:

And for those who didn't
making-fun-054.GIF

Frisbee (Insecure Man Hater :))

Latest posts

Back