What did you do in the 'workshop' today

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a play on one of these
Yes Dani, I know it was a play on words, but you could not make very good honey frames with that stapler. I am reminded of a scene from Crocodile Dundee, where a young hoodlum produced a knife. Paul Hogan, playing the role of “Crocodile Dundee” said, “That’s not a knife, this is a knife!” and then drew out a much more intimidating weapon.

Allow me to say, “That’s not a stapler, This is a stapler”. Attached is a photo of my nailing gun which I obtained for a very reasonable price. I do not know whether any of the tool suppliers in UK stock this brand, Unimac, but my nail gun has performed very well, and I have the impression that it is probably just as well built as many other nail guns sold here for twice the price. I was fortunate to get mine as a sale special, for less than $200. It uses a 20v Lithium battery, and is very easy to use. This nail gun has made frame assembly a pleasurable experience for me.

Attachments

• Unimac Nail Gun.jpg
    Unimac Nail Gun.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 14
seems some people are devoid of any humour or imagination
I've noticed that the humor and imagination levels in the UK seem to go up when winter falls on us, even more so for beekeepers... Or is it we just have a unique sence of humor @Finman would tell you what he thinks of the British humor and imagination.

A little while back I asked a new contact to repair a damaged flow tray from one of the old style steam wax extractors. The original was damaged and needed rewelding. Today, the original was returned, totally dismantled, complete with a brand new copy of much higher quality than the original. Nothing more than a jar of honey wanted in return which of course is far too little a charge for me to accept. IMG-20211211-WA0000.jpegIMG_20211211_160023.jpgIMG_20211211_155956.jpg

Latest posts

Back