What can possibly go wrong.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazza

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 ish
"Pride comes before a fall"
Anyone else feeling smug and mellow?
Honey harvest was great, varroa treatment going well, all hives banging in ivy nectar and pollen, apiary numbers close to optimum and I just landed a better job. Whoooo hoooo!
This is all too good to be true......
Cazza

Honey harvest was great, varroa treatment going well, all hives banging in ivy nectar and pollen, apiary numbers close to optimum and I just landed a better job. Whoooo hoooo!
Cazza

You don't come across as smug, Cazza. Just pleased with the way life is going at present - and why not? Sounds like you've hit a good phase and I hope it endures. All the best !

Jihadists will take control of Diss and close all the supermarkets.

Jihadists will take control of Diss and close all the supermarkets.

Naw ... the Killer ducks on the mere will be brought into action ... they'd have no chance ...

Watching the news today I saw they had a tank and an armoured landy sitting on the golf course at Celtic Manor ... I'll bet that pleased the greensman !

Naw ... the Killer ducks on the mere will be brought into action ... they'd have no chance ...

Watching the news today I saw they had a tank and an armoured landy sitting on the golf course at Celtic Manor ... I'll bet that pleased the greensman !

They are there in case Tony Blair turns up uninvited..

Cazza

That's great news! If it were me though, I'd be checking around every corner.........just waiting. Waiting. But that's just how it goes for me lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-29053052

Believe it or not, because of it's large track area, the Warrior has hardly much more ground pressure (0.8kg/m2 = 11 psi) than a person standing in golf shoes (approx 10 psi) :facts:, but it wouldn't half make a mess if the Warrior did anything but drive in a straight line. It's the wheeled knobbly tyres on the Foxhound (7,500kg, so well over 100 psi) that would most likely do the most damage of the three.

Last edited:
Some might say the beekeeping season starts now and I would say it is the most important time

Latest posts

Back