What a shame for the Scots

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a win at Twickenham after so many years -- and no one there to see it.

Some would argue that the absence of fans is a key reason they won.

I wouldn't though. They were just tougher. And they seem to have discovered a viking to play on the wing, which helps.

I think that may be right, England playing at Twickenham during normal times has additional virtual players via the crowd but the Scots this time seemed to have pulled out something extra. These are such strange times so Is this the year when Italy win a game against...anyone?

Whereas that might be true of the Irish ( find touch, win the game even with a man down) England were just beaten in every area but especially up front. Scotland need a goal kicker to capitalise on penalties coming their way if they want a score that reflects the game.

CRICKET!! I haven't seen a cricket match for 45 years now. Watching a swarm trap waiting for some bees to arrive is so much more exciting.
The interesting thing I find with cricket, is the longer the game is (say an international test match going deep into the 5th day), the more exciting they are. The antithesis of a test match is generally a dull 20/20 .

The interesting thing I find with cricket, is the longer the game is (say an international test match going deep into the 5th day), the more exciting they are. The antithesis of a test match is generally a dull 20/20 .
Absolutely! 100%.

Cricket is a game which makes carpet bowls seem modern and fast moving.
I used to think that, but then got into watching the ODIs, 20/20 and T10 tournaments. Definitely better for the future of the sport, and making things quicker, and showing different skills at each level.

Test matches still belong to a certain type of 'fan'.

Watching England v Kiwis on the telly.

Lords looks a picture wth lovely blue skies.

Everyone in short sleeved shirts. Looks like the weather has changed there!

Yep weather has settled for a few weeks and some nice 24/25c sunny weather to stay until a week Friday looking at the forecast.
Bees also are piling in the nectar certainly helped by the rainfall of a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back