whare can I buy borrow or steal.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
We are Looking for about 80 S/Hand installation panels’ to make a chill (cold) room 63ft x 15ft x 9ft high x 4inch thick, this will be used to subdue the bees to stop them flying during the shaking of the bees.
The hives will come in on pallets stored in cool room next day conveyed into the shaking room then dispatched.
Anyone know where I can buy borrow or steal???

all the best mike

If you have not yet bought or built the building, what about a S/H insulated shipping container? You can get them upto 40' long

containers_home.jpg

http://www.fcrdepot.co.uk/

Or if you have built the building (converted it) you could get people in to spray in that foam insualtion.

I'm not sure about second hand but we looked at the companies doing slight seconds of Kingspan and the like. Turns out I could get new stuff of first quality from Varleys Insulation much cheaper than even the seconds companies. They may be worth a call.

hi hr Pete
i hope you hit on a winner I will be going to have a look and order on Monday! by the sounds of it I want a big lorry load unless summut else comes up.

all the best mike

Latest posts

Back