Welsh beekeepers convention

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Is this the convention where John Kefuss is speaking, this month? If so, then hopefully YES, I WILL BE. That said, I've not made any arrangements as yet and if it's pre-book/ticket only then I may be cutting things a little close...

Best Wishes,
Roland

Thats the one you can pay on the door £7 pre paid is £5 so no need to worry. :cheers2:

Hi,

Should be there then -after posting here, I noticed you asked the same question on another forum, so yeah, same answer there as well!

Should be well worth attending -I read somewhere that a recent Kefuss talk (think it may have been at the last Apimondia) was packed to the extent that the guests were spilling out into the corridor.... also be nice to try and catch up with some friends in Wales that I haven't seen for a few years.

All the Best,
Roland

anyone here ever been to the RW Showground? Just wondering whether it's 'in the sticks' or on the route to somewhere? I intend hitching my way there and back and am just wondering whether I'd be better approaching from South Wales or the Midlands...

Regards
roland

It depends entirely where you are at the time I guess.
Any chance of a postcode for navigation purposes? :)

I'm in Dorset, but it's honestly as easy to hitch to either South Wales or to carry straight on up the M5 -I perceive no problems in that respect. It's the final leg of the journey which will prove a problem (if there is one at all) just curious to know if anyone knows which are the busiest roads -mid Wales isn't my strong point.

Regards
roland

Any chance of an interpreter?

Here you go Hombre me old chum

HAFOD A HENDRE HALL
ROYAL WELSH AGRICULTURAL SHOW GROUND
LLANELWEDD, BUILTH WELLS, POWYS, LD2 3SY:cheers2:

Back