Well known glass supplier

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hachi

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Damn! A lot more than I ever thought I'd have
An interesting conundrum:

I want to buy 2 x 76 "trays" of 55ml glass jars. An order for a winter wonderland wedding.

If I don't sign into my account they are £27.41 x 2 = £54.82 Carriage free for orders over £50
If I sign in [BBKA discount of 10% automatically applied] they are £24.67 x 2 = £49.34 now liable for Carriage charges, I am billed a further £8.50 thereby making them dearer than if I didn't have any discount :mad::oops:

Guess I'll be speaking to them in the morning

I have a load of small jars. Will give you a good deal if I have enough. How many do you need? I will check how many I have tomorrow if you are interested!

I've never used the 55ml size but I use the 110ml and 1oz for Xmas sales.
What will you charge for the filled jars?

I've never used the 55ml size but I use the 110ml and 1oz for Xmas sales.
What will you charge for the filled jars?
I have never sold them. I used them for a b and b I owned but I no longer have it!

Sorry Eric, my question was for Hachi 😊

I have a load of small jars. Will give you a good deal if I have enough. How many do you need? I will check how many I have tomorrow if you are interested!
i need a 100 please Enrico

Hi if anyone in Surrey is ordering from Freeman and Harding in the near future cold i tack something on, just forgot to order one thing last time. Thanks

Hachi, sorry to get your hopes up.....the lids have not faired well in storage and although the jars are perfect I would not be able to supply the lids. So you can have 120 jars with no lids for £25 and I will pay the postage! Fully understand if that is no good to you.....sorry!

Sent you a pm too. Lids apparently are in short supply and I've had to have silver to meet the deadline.

Back