website hosting?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtb

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Anyone care to recommend (or even warn about!) a reasonable priced website hosting company for an association's website?

Only modest needs, like a linux shared server (e.g. cPanel/Plesk), about 500MB disk space and 1000Mb monthly transfer should be plenty, plus the usual e-mail capabilities, etc. Nothing fancy required.

Thanks!

Bah, I'd prefer a bit more flexibility than that, including mail etc. :hat:

Anyone care to recommend (or even warn about!) a reasonable priced website hosting company for an association's website?

Only modest needs, like a linux shared server (e.g. cPanel/Plesk), about 500MB disk space and 1000Mb monthly transfer should be plenty, plus the usual e-mail capabilities, etc. Nothing fancy required.

Thanks!

I can offer you that :)

Please email me to discuss roy at jast dot co dot uk

Yours Roy

1and1 are good, have over 30 domains with them, good value

fasthosts are pretty good... and pretty cheap

I can recommend easily.co.uk, no problems with downtime and reasonable.

Go for someone big who uses virtualization for there servers. 1and1, fasthosts etc.

Avoid shite shared server boxes/clusters, they will cause you no end of trouble!

Looks like you have plenty of choice GTB. My business domain is with easily and as above, no problems. Never got round to checking whether they are best value though.

5 quid hosting.
Google them, there servers are located in the USA and that is the cheapest most reliable hosting you can get :patriot:

i used to work for and still use ehosting.com they are not to bad and based in manchester.

they have windows and linux servers using plesk.

Latest posts

Back