Wealds Farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theengraver

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
400 + 200 Nucs + 200 Mating Hives
Wealds farm seems to have stopped selling there web site is still running
but they now have no items for sale

maybe just down for technical reasons (updating pages etc).

Nah William knows he is down & out. He has been in this spot a few times now. He now has winter to think about his next venture for next year.

William if your reading this. Try selling double glazing over the winter time. Im sure you will do well at it. You're a likable lad, you just don't have the right head on for running your own business

I think you will find they are putting their efforts into completing 'Back orders' and rectifying their former problems.

I think you will find they are putting their efforts into completing 'Back orders' and rectifying their former problems.

If he does that, then fair play to him.

He should then come on here and tell everyone what he's done as it might place him in a different light.

Perhaps.

"I think you will find they are putting their efforts into completing 'Back orders' and rectifying their former problems."

maybe but it's rather late in the season to be sorting livestock order issues!!!!

i for one would not take kindly to getting my 5 frame april nuc delivered in september.

"I think you will find they are putting their efforts into completing 'Back orders' and rectifying their former problems."

maybe but it's rather late in the season to be sorting livestock order issues!!!!

i for one would not take kindly to getting my 5 frame april nuc delivered in september.

With added foul brood

"With added foul brood"

good chance for beginners to learn what healthy/unhealthy brood looks like at first hand!!!

ignore dot dot

Last edited:
if you wonder why I removed my post, it just occurred to me this has been done b4, even I read my post and thought this is repeat lol

Schedule for National Honey Show has just been issued featuring a lecture "Swedish Beekeeping" sponsored by you know who. Also an advert for bees and hives. Looks like he means to carry on.

Was checking out my video hosting site earlier today which has some beekeeping videos on it- guess who was Google advertising at the bottom of the page?:eek:

weald farm

I ordered two queens from him and payed for them in full on the 20/12/10 email him in June, he said they were lost in the post, he would send out two more, email him end of June he said he could not find any record of my order or payment if i could send him a copy of each he would send them out, i sent him a copy of each still nothing email him five times since he just ignores my emails i have asked for my £72 back still nothing i have now asked Barclaycard to recover the money for me, this has been going on since before Christmas and gives bee suppliers a bad name, i just hope not to many of you have been taken like me, i know he has had problems but the end result is he has got my money and i have not got my queens! and he is still allowed to advertise for business bee warned !:banghead: chris

I can't believe the organisers of the show are unaware of all the issues with WPF. Are they really so short of sponsors that they need WPF to sponsor sessions?

If I had a dispute with WPF I'd nip over to the show and (assuming they are exhibiting) take goods to the value of.

Bobster

If I had a dispute with WPF I'd nip over to the show and (assuming they are exhibiting) take goods to the value of.

Thats theft Bob,William would have you arrested for doing that.

Thats theft Bob,William would have you arrested for doing that.

Fair point, I didn't mean literally. I meant go over, find him, ask him for your money back, if nothing doing then suggest you negotiate any goods to the value of.

Bobster

Well if it's anything like last years Nat Show he will have his Dad on the stand who will say "Sorry,I know nothing about beekeeping".

Chrisfnvs have you read all the other threads on here about him?

Latest posts

Back