weald farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEFORE jumping the gun, we don't know the time-scale here. Three days, get real, theee weeks - yes there may be an issue.

My gut feeling is that there is an issue. MB is irrelevant - they should be aware of the problems and should not be allowing credit, any more than is guaranteed to them.

There should be no problem of securing the return of your deposit as long as it was by plastic and not cash/cheque.

Good luck in your quest for retribution, but I think it may be like water off a duck's back.

RAB

MB is irrelevant - they should be aware of the problems and should not be allowing credit, any more than is guaranteed to them.

RAB

Thats what makes it relevant.
I am sure they would want to be warned of the possible risk.
And like I said in my posting "They may have a mobile phone number for the guy".
So that he can be contacted (which may solve the issue) :)

Thats what makes it relevant.

Still irrelevant. As I said they should be aware of his financial state long ago. You should not get any phone number from them especially if is subject to data confidentiality laws, as it probably will be for a business.

Solve the issue? With this company? Leopard changing spots comes to mind. Still irrelevant.

RAB

Seems he has some unhappy beeks following him on Facebook too.

Added: And some interest on the BBKA forum.

Supposedly running an Intro to Beekeeping course next weekend....

email him using a different email address and ask if you can attend, and say you will pay him cash for the course when you see him, and that you also want to buy some bees.

Everyone known to be affected by should be invited to attend (unannounced, of course). It'll be an opportunity to meet his students and have a little chat with them.

Even the slipperiest, slime-ball will probably be embarrassed enough to sort out the problems they've caused. Especially if his disappointed customers make it clear there'll be a delegation at all of his training events in future.

Not sure being (even slightly) dishonest is the right way to go. Perhaps all of us that he's tricked into giving him money for nothing (I did get about 1/2 of what I ordered) should get together and sue him!

Or just turn up and frighten the $hit out of him!

Latest posts

Back