We are saved!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm pardon my ignorance but are these really effective and does what it says on the tin?

or is this snake oil?

Apologies in advanced if it the real deal and my comment offends...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Have you walked down Glastonbury High Street? Beehive Boosters would fit in well with the witches, the warlocks and the other world of myth and magik, or as glastonbury.uk put it a unique High St full of colour and quirkiness. Crystals, esoteric books, witchcraft supplies, faery accessories and hemp. Glastonbury can provide!

Orgonite is a magical rock (yes, really!) that can replace negative electromagnetic 5G clutter with positive vibes (or somesuch). Wikipedia breaks the dream with a blunt analysis and describes the 1930s origins of a pseudoscientific concept variously described as an esoteric energy or hypothetical universal life force.

The psychiatrist who invented the fanciful theory for identifying the source of universal disease and discontent (not the £18.99+P&P plastic pyramids) was jailed in the US in the '50s for breaching a court injunction telling him to desist.

Luvinlife.com.au reckons that interestingly, many beekeepers use orgonite around the beehive and report a higher honey yield with fewer bees dying. More of that twaddle online if you have the energy, which I don't.

Yep, Orgonite is solid snake oil. Basically it's odds and sods encapsulated in resin, all to do with orgone energy, whose name is derived from orgasam - not a word I've used here before! Wilhelm Reich was also into weather control, as depicted in Kate Bush's 'Cloudbusting' I expect she's generated a lot of orgone energy...

Last edited:
Yep, Orgonite is solid snake oil. Basically it's odds and sods encapsulated in resin, all to do with orgone energy, whose name is derived from orgasam - not a word I've used here before! Wilhelm Reich was also into weather control, as depicted in Kate Bush's 'Cloudbusting' I expect she's generated a lot of orgone energy...

Not a lot of people know "orgone" is derived from "gooner" - a name for a following of a certain football club...:paparazzi::paparazzi:

Did you learn that from a Mr. Raab?

- This all took me back to going to see "WR: Mysteries of the Organism" a long time ago. The friend I went with got terribly embarrassed.

Back in the day Hawkwind had a song about an orgone accumulator.........perhaps they kept bees

I'm sure if they are correctly positioned on an intersection of ley lines, their effect will be enhanced dramatically.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back