Way of working

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Number of Hives
the thought occurred whilst walking the dogs that those with the knowledge to impart may not necessarily be the best at internet activities, and could possibly do with a hand with some aspects........
As an illustration "Old Fogie" may have an enormous depth of knowledge that he could put into "print" form, but he may recoil in horror at the sight of a CMS type control panel, and may be totally lost on imaging/videos etc, so what's needed are volunteers who -
are whizzes with computers
can take/source videos/photos
people who can proof-read, spell check articles etc
So in that way, virtually anyone can play a part, by sharing their skills
Then Old Fogie can shovel his course together, with all the images, videos etc, and can even host regular Q&A sessions in the inbuilt "course chatrooms", or answer specific questions on the inbuilt course mini-forums.......

I'm foreseeing forum "want lists"
"Doing module on smoker lighting - anyone got any photos/videos? - can't spell for toffy either - help!"

I would happily spell/grammer check - but useless with computers unless it is data input!

I am happy to help in any way I can. Spelling/ grammer not that good, but will research, put together resources take photo's etc.

Kev.

Is it possible with moodle to create a library of pictures as a resource? Then people could use the library to illustrate their text. If it is all our own donated and originated source material, then things like copyright turn into less of a nightmare.

I'm with Queens.

I'm happy to proofread/spell check and let you know if it makes sense to a beginner.

I can operate a video camera, with sound and edit. Very happy to pitch in.
SKB

Latest posts

Back