Watching Mike Palmer at NHS 😊

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite enjoying the speakers so far. I wonder how many people registered? Also have already spent money buying pollen patties which I have never used before from Thornes.

Quite enjoying the speakers so far. I wonder how many people registered? Also have already spent money buying pollen patties which I have never used before from Thornes.
You can see everyone who has registered by clicking on the Attendees at the side of the main page.

Yeah....I probably read the email this morning thinking it was current
I was getting reminders on my Bees abroad Microsoft Outlook account as well, otherwise I wouldn't have known, just remembered the midnight last night deadline

The lecture by Mike Palmer can still be seen on the NHS website, I'm watching it now!

The lecture on the adulteration of honey is well worth watching. It seems that since the U.K. does the least testing we get the cheapest price in Europe for Chinese honey - €1/kg - and I'm sure it will only get worst now we are out of Europe.

The lecture on the adulteration of honey is well worth watching. It seems that since the U.K. does the least testing we get the cheapest price in Europe for Chinese honey - €1/kg - and I'm sure it will only get worst now we are out of Europe.
Yea we’ll be doomed without Brussels... Matter so complex, no chance we can get it right ourselves 🤔

Nothing really very complex about "money talking", seemed to take off with the romance between Ronald Regan and Margret Thatcher. Managed to avoid become a satellite state of US then - not so sure about the current governments though.

Didn’t manage to avoid becoming a satellite state of the unelected EU, which started as purely trade related and quickly derailed. Something the clown leader north of the border insist on preserving.

Programme for today

Sara Robb - Same day soap: a quick and easy recipe Saturday, 24 October, 11:00 - 12:00

Bill Turnbull & Robert Pickard - Interview Saturday, 24 October, 12:30 - 13:30

Jeff Pettis - Long live the queen, please!, why are queens failing? & Bob Maurer - Closing Saturday, 24 October, 14:00 - 15:20

If you want to squabble over Brussels and sling insults at wee Jimmy Crankie I suggest starting another thread.................in the cupboard under the stairs 😁
Am so glad another has noticed the crankie similarity I thought it was just me

Latest posts

Back