Wasp experts needed - strange behaviour!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's think a out this a moment or two. Is this one particular side? One particular point?

What are the bees valiantly defending? Are wasps entering the colony at all? Are wasps remaining in the colony?

Pertinent information is helpful. Counting precisely 6 wasps is not particularly helpful unless they are all head to head'' in a circle.

I think I know the simple answer, but on the information offered I am only guessing. I think the answer is simple - very simple. But I could be wrong, without the necessary simple information above.....

Think: probably only rubbish outcome updates stupidity.

There is the clue.
Was that one across or four down? Get a life LRT

Perhaps others my point out usefully, sometimes the wasps are together.

Thanks Sixfooter. Been out all morning and came back to find 17 wasps lounging about on the side of the poly nuc. They have made some more divets in the polystyrene and dust showing on the the brick base which the hive stands on. Are they trying to lay siege to the hive? So, far the bees are managing to collect pollen, but it does slow them down!

Let's think a out this a moment or two. Is this one particular side? One particular point?

What are the bees valiantly defending? Are wasps entering the colony at all? Are wasps remaining in the colony?

Pertinent information is helpful. Counting precisely 6 wasps is not particularly helpful unless they are all head to head'' in a circle.

I think I know the simple answer, but on the information offered I am only guessing. I think the answer is simple - very simple. But I could be wrong, without the necessary simple information above.....

Think: probably only rubbish outcome updates stupidity.

There is the clue.

Right.
Perhaps others may point out usefully sometimes the wasps are together

Latest posts

Back