warmer weather on mon

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 to 19 c on mon whatch out for swarms
:sifone:

For one awful moment I thought the thread was 'Warmer weather on moon', wouldn't be surprised. (Dons spectacles).

Which is the lesser of two evils: AS in pouring rain, or hope rain will deter from swarming, however warm?

For one awful moment I thought the thread was 'Warmer weather on moon', wouldn't be surprised. (Dons spectacles).

Just going to move some bees dear I may be a late back.
Try getting that one past management.
We might be regarded as eccentric/mad or whatever but a move like that would be pushing it a bit. lol

Swarm boxes vacant, warm, clean accommodation offered by kind landlady - only good tempered, disease free bees with good sense of humour need apply .... preferably dark.....

Just looked at 3 weather forecasts and temp range from 14 to 17 and from sunny to showers and cloudy, so I will just look out of the window Monday and pray

I have to agree with my other "Cumbrian" beekeepers--its about time it was warm and sunny up here.Relatively new to the area-as are my bees and they keep begging me for sun and no showers!

15 C here and bees got honey from willows.

There was a Salix caprea out there, 10 m high. There were about 40 bumbblebees in the canopy.
Bees are vanishing nowhere.

That will be the next bit of non-news in the papers Finman

'The world has too many Bees' :biggrinjester:

Which weather service's do you use?
Have you heard of yr.no (with the www in front) it's from Norway but you can select your region and it will give you an very acurate short term forcast. I've used it for a couple of years and find it spot on.

Martin

Latest posts

Back