• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted National or WBC

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naughtydog

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi,

I'm looking for either a national or WBC hive would like a varroa floor. Happy to travel to collect.

Naughtydog

Hi Naughtydog welcome to the forum,what location are you in ?

Naughtydog,

Get along to the Stoneleigh convention on 18th April and you'll be able to buy what you need at discount prices for new kit (it's 2nd grade but likely to be better than 99% of 2nd hand equipment you might come across). I would guess you'll get a complete National hive with supers and frames for less than ?100, everything smelling of fresh cedar.

Have you lined up any bees?

Thanks Admin,nr Bridgnorth Shropshire.

Chris, just had a look at details of the convention, sounds interesting.have not lined any bees up as yet.

Last edited:
thankyou,nr Bridgnorth Shropshire.

I lived in Low Town for 18 months. The little leaning black and white house in St. John St.

A few years ago I bought some poultry in Morville. They also had dozens of old WBC's empty in an area visible from the main road. I always meant to go back and check if they were any good and see if they wanted to sell. Worth a look perhaps?

Thanks Chris, I know the cottage you mean. I live V. close to Morville, you got me thinking now?!

Keep my eyes peeled for them

Latest posts

Back