• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Birmingham Honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or near Birmingham.
Someone wanted to know if I would send them 20kg of honey in a Plastic jar.

What about the guy from West Bromwich who is a mod on the BBKA forum?

Thanks.
I have found 2 people in and around Birmingham there and have E-Mailed them.

Just a update.
All been sorted now.

I allso sold a Jar of honey for ?11.20 :)
Had to post it to Hungary. :svengo:

They must have been hungry to pay that price!

Regards;

I am in west bromwich. north west brum. Would like to help but sold out of my honey before xmas, i sell it to the health food shops on a sale and return in that way the shop has no lay out only money in, I normal run to about 100 jars 1lb. and can shift the lot in less than a month, I sell mine whole sale at £3.50 to the shops they sell at £5.00 or i will sell myself at £5.00 does that £11 include postage or am i seriously needing to rethink my pricing

I am in west bromwich. north west brum. Would like to help but sold out of my honey before xmas, i sell it to the health food shops on a sale and return in that way the shop has no lay out only money in, I normal run to about 100 jars 1lb. and can shift the lot in less than a month, I sell mine whole sale at ?3.50 to the shops they sell at ?5.00 or i will sell myself at ?5.00 does that ?11 include postage or am i seriously needing to rethink my pricing

I think you are doing very well at ?3.50 whole sale and ?5 yourself.

I sell mine for ?3 lb or somtimes I do 2 for ?5

Last 3 years I have been selling my Honey for ?3.00 a 1lb Jar.
I am going to put the price up to ?3.25 later this year.

Moz, I have regular customers - 3 jars at a time @ ?3:50per jar, and I dont think that is expensive- dont cheapen your product:toetap05:

Mine has been going for 4euros for a kilo plastic pot. With the present almost parity of the ?/euro methinks I'm giving it away:(
Rgds Mike

Mine all went before Christmas at £3.95 per 1lb jar - the same price for the last few years. It's typically the same old faces buying it and it goes like wildfire when they know I've extracted and bottled it. One person bought 10 jars for Christmas presents and I even had a couple of people arguing over who was going to buy the last jar :boxing_smiley:

Oh, and in reply to the OP, I'm just 7 miles from Birmingham City centre (South Walsall to be precise).

Last edited:
HI got honey in 26 pound tubs be home tomorrow give me a ring in a week (jetlag)
WE CAN DO A DEAL
All THE BEST MIKE

Latest posts

Back