• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Beehaus

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, thanks for the for sale links 😊

To everyone else, wow! Talk about ask 3 beekeepers a question you’ll get 5 answers!

If you look at my post, which is in the for sale/wanted section, not the needing advice section, you’ll find I didn’t ask for opinions, subtle or otherwise on the beehaus and/or its marine capabilities (next to none one assumes due to the mesh floor but you do you).

I sport a number of 14x12 hives of different styles and I love them all. They all have pros and cons and I think most folk like what they like and that’s how it should be. I’m not the supreme knowledge on beekeeping and so I’m not about to start dissing any particular hive, design or preferences other beeks might have.

Enjoy your beehives, happy beeking/sailing/beer drinking.
You should think yourself very fortunate .. you should see the responses when someone mentioned they were buying a flow hive !

For what it's worth...I have a home built well insulated triple wall long deep hive and I know the benefits of this format ... but I am genuinely curious about what attributes in the Beehaus you find appealing to the point where you either already have one or more of them and like them so much you feel inclined to have more .. or what you see in them that makes you want to try one out ?

No disrespect but I don't see many of them being used for their original purpose....hence my curiosity ...and possibly other forum members as well ...as I don't think anyone on here since Tremyfro has confessed to using one .. well at least for keeping bees anyway.

Hi Nell, give the beehaus a go. I have been happy with mine. Like you I’ve got more than one type of hive, but all 14x12. There are advantages and disadvantages to all types of hive. Like cars, people who like one particular model or brand will tell you that their choice is the best.

Latest posts

Back