Waiting for Godot

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curley

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
or in this case Thornes.

Made an order(biggish - over £800) with Thornes on the 28th of December, and its still down as pending. I know they get rushed with the January sales and I understand that, but this seems extra slow . Anyone else been waiting this long? Don't want to hassle them if they are just snowed under so I thought I'd hassle you lot instead!

My (smaller) order from a similar date has just arrived. When I enquired they said it could be a few weeks...so guess they just have a large backlog.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You would probably get a quicker response calling them directly!

We are still waiting for 20 supers and loads of frames, but not too worried as still doing repairs and maintenance on other equipment. We haven't ordered any foundation yet though so frame making will go on forever this year.

or in this case Thornes.

Made an order(biggish - over £800) with Thornes on the 28th of December, and its still down as pending. I know they get rushed with the January sales and I understand that, but this seems extra slow . Anyone else been waiting this long? Don't want to hassle them if they are just snowed under so I thought I'd hassle you lot instead!

I'd ring them.
I put in an order (approx £120) about two weeks ago and it was delivered 3 days later. I figured their sales was slow this year for it to arrive this quickly. Note, no frames in order.

thanks all - will ring in the a.m.

Placed a £250 order yesterday and FedEx are due to deliver it tomorrow. Great response.

Mines been a month too. They did email saying that if there was any urgency to contact them. It was starting to become a bit annoying but notification from FedEx arrived today.

As already stated, a phone call to to Gill/Rebecca & I’m sure your concerns would be dealt with.

I had despatched email yesterday on a fairly large order

Latest posts

Back