videos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
just incase any of you have not realised , there is a video side to the forum, mainly stocked with videos of some really good looking bloke , aparently he is so famous now people driving past in thier cars can stop and talk to him, what a hero this bloke must be LOL

AND I HAVE JUST UPLOADED ANOTHER VIDEO TO THE COLLECTION

Can I just say a big thank you for doing these videos. I particularly like the 2 frame extractor which may well be made for my own fledgling honey supply.

Popcorn at the ready and sitting comfortably. thanks Pete.

Pete, your two frame extractor beats cold pressing any day. I shall be out in the shed building an extractor tomorrow evening, I even have the treaded bar already. I think I shall really push the boat out and fit a honey tap to the bin :cheers2:

Pete,

I've not seen everything that you've video'd yet, but I have viewed the one's that "didn't quite go to plan".

Superb!

Having been a Engineering Instructor for BT for ten years of my working life, having lectured, part time, at a local college, and more recently, in 2007/8, for just a three months contract, lectured at a college in South Africa, I can say, "Been there, done that"

Great, isn't it, everything you plan, totally falls apart - but only when the camera and sound are on.

More please!!

John

Excellent stuff Pete, thanks very much for taking the time to make the vids and put them up.

if you want a laugh plan bee when i was in the middle east working we had 12 shipping containers turn up with the tools and materials inside and the living accomadation just one slight set back NO CRANE, ended up stacking bricks either side in the corners and using car jacks to lower the filippin things

Pete, as per previous posts on this thread, thanks for this, useful and enjoyable. The double frame spinner is an absolute blinder but the food technologist in me is struggling with the wood as a hygienic food contact material! Easy enough to replace those parts with high density nylon from old (or newly bought) chopping boards though, which is probably what I'll be doing! (I know the frames are wood anyway but the old food safety act and the "all reasonable precautions and all due diligence" quote is ringing in my ears.

Dare I say I hadn't even spotted the 'Video' tab at the top until you high lighted. The Percy Thrower of Beek'ing - conjurs up an image ... and shows my age!

Hi, help cant seem to locate the two frame extractor video,i have looked on the video tab with no success .Would love to view it.Whats its title? :)

Well done Pete your a star.
:cheers2:

Latest posts

Back