Viable excuses to your better half for buying more kit ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainCymru

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
Could do with some ideas , want a new poly Dadant but eyebrows are being raised. Any ideas? Thought of........."no way they must have got mixed up and sent me this by accident hun"

Excuses? You mean you tell her?? Maybe I'm lucky that I'm working from home while he who must be obeyed is out at work ask day so any packages are unpacked and the contents stashed with the other bee paraphernalia before he can notice 😂. That way I can raise an eyebrow at his golf purchases and retain the moral high ground 😉

Will buy her a puppy , thatl make so much mess , noise and keep her occupied my bees will look like Angel's :LOL:

P.s if you feel the need to comment on puppy / bee interactions with stark warnings please send your comments and a CV to:

BBC
Hysteria department
Fun sponge road
London

My Swimbo doesn't like spiders with bovver boots, so goes know where near my storage sheds. I had to rescue one indoors last week otherwise it would have gone up the vacuum.

Try something novel like truthfulness and partnership.
That tends to be a one way street unless you time it to perfection .... usually when she is half asleep and then you can claim you told her and she agreed ..... any other time is risky.

I agree with Ericha take the pain yer bloody wus. Why should you get away with it :sifone: :sifone:

Latest posts

Back