Vectis Apiculture - still going?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbchive

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I've emailed them twice with no response and there's no phone number on their website. Does anybody know anything please?

Steve

Still going got my order today. Just ordered direct off the site. Our association has also had an order delivered. I ordered a hive tool set and the small skep. I am very very happy with the quality of the items.

Last edited:
Just looked at web site hive tool set now sold out

If you still have problems in say a week shoot MarkS a pm,he is on the island and goes over to him sometimes.

The last time he delivered to me he said he was off to deepest China to source supplies.

he said he was off to deepest China to source supplies.

Would that be a sweet and sour source?
Thank you. I assume that if there's someone updating the website then they should be able to answer emails. If I don't hear anything soon I'll pursue your suggestion.

Steve

Vectis Apiculture PO Box 178
Newport
Isle of Wight
PO30 1NU
Tel: 01983 539 619

I've emailed them twice with no response and there's no phone number on their website. Does anybody know anything please?

Steve

I was a little worried that the website was a little sparse but did order a smoker/hive tool set and was pleasantly surprised at how good the equipment was when it arrived yesterday. I would just wait a little longer before getting too concerned.

If you check the web it states
"Please note - orders placed between now and Sunday 10th of January will be dispatched on Monday 11th of January 2010"

So I would assume they may be away until the 10th.
:)

That would seem logical. Like the half-eaten bee, I should have looked at the web more thoroughly.

Steve

Actually, those of you who have bought bee suits from Vectis may be able to help me. I want to know which size to order. I'm 5' 9" with a 38" chest and a 30" waist. Any ideas please?

Steve

hi guys
just talked to john and he was stuck up in wales but is due back to the island today
hope this helps
mark s

Latest posts

Back