Varroa floor board replacement

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natureboy44

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Looking for a new Varroa floor board replacement for a national hive can somebody direct me to where I can get one

I have been collecting house for sale signs for months now and they are ideal for my home made floors.

Presumably a night time raid. Don't estate agents get a bit p*ssed off if you keep nicking their boards?

Presumably a night time raid. Don't estate agents get a bit p*ssed off if you keep nicking their boards?

Out in the sticks they get blown down I've found one three fields away from any house in a ditch no need for night time canogalung,
If I was to borrow one it would be in the day .

I might do some raiding on the Plaid signs popping up all over my neighbourhood. I don’t need them but then neither do they :D

I think he’s safe, never known an agent want to come and collect a sign:icon_204-2:

I’m going out to pinch some Green Party signs they should appreciate the recycling.

I think he’s safe, never known an agent want to come and collect a sign:icon_204-2:

Where we are nearly all the agents use an outsourced contractor who installs and subsequently takes down the sign boards and the ones in good condition get reinstalled elsewhere - the timber posts are always re-used. However - they always seem to leave what's left of the cable ties on the ground ! Not a lot of use to anyone ... lazy beggars.

Yeah...and let he who is without sin......etc etc.

I was neither condoning or criticising ... merely pointing out the legal position. Something that is laid on the ground still belongs to someone .. and it is theft unless you have permission to take it.

As a regular skip diver (Kingspan, timber offcuts etc.) I always make sure I get permission to remove .. it may be in a rubbish skip but .. without permisson to remove it's still theft.

Chances of prosecution ... not very high but you just never know - not everything that looks discarded IS discarded.

Latest posts

Back