Vaporising - how many times to treat?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it some wild card copying the thymol treatment calendar but gassing instead.

Same nasty little mite... same protocol... if you sat down and thought about it?

Nos da

Some advanced notice for those in Wales: Professor Francis Ratnieks (co-author of the paper quoted by CVB) will be giving two lectures in Llangadog on Sat., May 14th, hosted by East Carmarthenshire Beekeepers: (1) Research on Disease Control and (2) Understanding and Improving Bee Foraging. This is a non-profit-making event, so I hope it's ok to mention it here. All are welcome. Please PM me for further details.

Yes please.
Karol is there on 9th June too so count me in for that too.
(have pm'd)

Yes please.
Karol is there on 9th June too so count me in for that too.
(have pm'd)

Can you ask Prof Ratneiks to give a response to the recent assertion by Finman - "Same with another UK University. They invented the best mite treatment method in the world. They did not know that method has been used 30 years."

I suspect the response would be "because we don't trust Johnny foreigner!"

CVB

Can you ask Prof Ratneiks to give a response to the recent assertion by Finman - "Same with another UK University. They invented the best mite treatment method in the world. They did not know that method has been used 30 years."

I suspect the response would be "because we don't trust Johnny foreigner!"

CVB

Ha ha....I'm not fighting Finman's battles for him.
Anyway, I'm not sure they inspect in the middle of winter to kill any brood in Finland

Latest posts

Back