v8 Landy has a new forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was reading on another beekeeping forum that v8landy has setup a new forum of his own,does anyone have a link ?

I hope it's not true - I can't keep up with 'em all.
Can't he just join one of the existing ones (that haven't banned him!)?

Ray

I was laughing at the fact that one single poster on the bbka forum said that he had setup his own forum,I think he was talking about this one?

Just goes to show how it is easy to whip things in to a frenzy on the tinternet and everyone belives it.

Well it is getting a bit out of hand on the other forum :(

I have just gone to the dark side and seen knowone there!

At least V8 posted some intresting topics on non bee related matter like his cider making, shooting and landrovers!And IN THE NONE BEE RELATED SECTION!

I know he is a very good beekeeper, keeping many hives, which I have a couple from him!

He is young and like me the future of beekeeping.

Banning people like that is just as bad as the sugested chemicals killing killing bees. They both do the same thing kill off beekeeping.

I am amazed, and saddened, at what has gone on in the other forum recently! Is this forum the Peoples Font of Judea or the Popular Peoples Front?
:) :) Ha Ha

(A reference to the Life of Brian if you didn't know!)

I think we may be seen as radicals or extremists.

Even if we do now have more active members than the BBKA forum.

It comes down to:

Over moderation
secret forums
Agendas
Banning members for saying "willy".

Good luck to us and to Biobee with his TBH forum,we are the future of uk beekeeping.

Its simple really,if you take money from chemical companies then use posters being offensive as a reason to ban half your forum who complain about the payment then you will lose members sooner or later.

Lets not pretend that the bottom line for the BBKA is not to have:
ALL BEEKEEPERS ON A GOVERMENT REGISTER
that is run by the bbka.

They dont just want your yearly subs and your right to free speach regards beekeeping,they want to control everything you do from buying nucs to treating bees to labeling your honey.

Be afraid,be very afraid!

Enough of the politics of beekeeping from me,we are all here to talk bees not argue about chemical companies and payments,we can leave that to other forums to explain.

I'll be really stupid and peurile here.
Willy

At work there's a chap that's decent and mild-mannered and would'nt want to hurt a fly, let alone confront anyone. However when he writes an email, it comes over agressive - although he's trying to be awkward. I know this, some of our work colleagues don't, so tempers flare, for nothing more than a simple mis-understanding. A message that's taken to mean something it doesn't.

Some contributors to forums may enjoy winding others up, or may be rude. Some do it by accident like my work colleague. At the end of the day we all have views and opinions and we can - should - leave personal attacks and testosterone to one side and sensibly discuss the profession/hobby that brought us to the forum in the first place.
If someone wants a fight, please go elsewhere!

BEE HAPPY GUYS!

Lets not pretend that the bottom line for the BBKA is not to have:
ALL BEEKEEPERS ON A GOVERMENT REGISTER
that is run by the bbka.

They dont just want your yearly subs and your right to free speach regards beekeeping,they want to control everything you do from buying nucs to treating bees to labeling your honey.

Admin, your statement is spot on.

Can you trust the BBKA?

Regards the Bayer situation they tried to keep in under raps until a cambs beekeeper outed them,its a bit like your partner cheating on you.

They say they will not do it again but do you ever trust them 100% in the future.

Trust them in the future, Ha, i don't trust them now.

OK members,

Re V8landy - would you like to look at his Avatar showing a 'male organ being held in someones hand? That s just pushing his luck too far, and apart from that 75% of his posts were not about beekeepeing. He would purposely try and disrupt a debate to which members were replying to.

So now do you think its a shame he got himself banned? I don't.

Regards;

OK members,

Re V8landy - would you like to look at his Avatar showing a 'male organ being held in someones hand? ;

I think you need glasses. There is nothing in the hand!

This is the image, it is JUST A HAND!!!
62c327b45397b448

OK my sincerest appologies. I got it wrong.

But from afar and the small avatar it does look like a male organ.

Regards;

Easy mistake to make.

In Bcrazy's defence I think v8 gave him the runaround on the bbka forum more than once.

Group hug :grouphug:

OK enzyme

You just recite on the points you want to emphasise, whilst the relevant points do not get a mention.

As for inferring I should ask the Moderators on the BBKA site to issue an apology, I will do no such thing.

Regards;

Latest posts

Back